Thursday, June 27, 2013

Quench Your Thirst.


The days of being cordial or simply stating that someone is "cute/handsome" has been totally discarded by this word termed by urban America as "thirst".

I have never seen so many people have the audacity to utter someone is being thirsty behind them simply because they said "nice ass" or "nice pics" or even if someone likes more than two of your stinkin' photos via Instagram.  Granted, some of you niggas are quite thirsty, I see it as pure comedy.  If you don't want poeple to comment or compliment your pictures, then don't post them -- a lot of you secretly live for this shit.  Learn to accept and/or give a compliment and keep it moving.

What bothers me about it is these grown ass men who walk around talking about somebody is being so thirsty behind them?  I'm just like, and you drew this conclusion from ONE compliment?  All the dude said was "nice shoes".  LOL Y'all sound like some hoes.  I won't even begin to comment on how I feel about females talking about men being thirsty behind them.  Majority of them should be happy someone is even paying their ass attention.

And y'all wonder why I'm so mean.  This has GOT to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment