Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, Beyoncé



Why don't you love her... ?

Now I know you all did not think I was going to let this day go by and not wish my "Motha" a happy birthday... ha!  Today has been truly an honor to her.  Her name alone has flooded my Instagram feed, twitter timeline, and I noticed her a time a two on my facebook feed as well.  What can we say?  This lady's name has been plastered everywhere.

Celebrating her 32nd birthday [#bday], I can only imagine what her and the hubby, Hov, have planned.  I am sure Baby Blue is somewhere cuddled up with grandma Tina while Shawn has her flown out to some exotic location [may be that little island he bought her a few birthdays ago].  Either way it goes, I for one, am glad that she is apart of my world.  I know I have paid homage by playing all of her albums and DVD concerts today.  I started with "Live at Wembley" and ended with "Elements of 4".  I even snuck a little "Life Is But A Dream" in there, which I later heard was shown on HBO in her honor. 

Nonetheless, happy birthday, Beyoncé.  Love you dearly.

Sharing a birthday with her are my great aunt, Juanita; and a great college friend, Takara.  Join me in wishing these ladies a happy birthday, and many, many more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment