Monday, July 8, 2013

#MusicMonday - Cameron the Public


Today, I bring to you a band who calls themselves Cameron the Public.  

While listening to a few tracks on YouTube -- you know they play these ads nowadays before some of your videos play -- I saw this black and white video playing and when I would usually "skip ad", this time I listened to it completely.  It was a video for Cameron the Public's "Broken Door".  Instantly -- the reason I am bringing it to your attention -- I was drawn in.  The song along is so beautiful and the band is amazing.  The simple, yet powerful music video for this track was so good that I had to do more research.  

Denver, Colorado born, Salt Lake City, Utah bred, lead singer Cameron Rafati started out as a solo act.  Always having a passion for music, he decided to create himself a band to bring on the road with him.  This is where "the Public" comes in, I would assume.  Currently working with big names like Chad Hugo (of the Neptunes), Randy Jackson, and boxer Manny Pacquiao, the band has plans on releasing a new album later this year. [source] I, for one, cannot wait. 

Take a look at the video that caught my attention, and if interested, continue to listen to a few other tracks he has released.  Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment