Monday, June 24, 2013

#MusicMonday - Jack Freeman


Man, oh man.  So, the venture for musical expansion continues.  This time with a little sound of soul for your mind.  I actually ran across Mr. Freeman a few months back doing some random searching for another artist.  I believe the first song I heard was Juke Joint, but his latest track Nobody, is the one that sticks in my head.  Besides the fact that he is so handsome... Of course, I had to google, bing, yahoo search for more material and see what I could come across [mixtapes, EPs, free music, bios, etc]  and surprisingly he had been doing this music thing for quite some time now.

photos from his tumblr
Bred right down I-10 in Houston, Texas, the 24-year-old crooner who put his athletic stint aside to fully persue his musical career, dropped his debut EP Dark Liquor back in September of 2010.  Since then he has continued to build his discography with his first full-length album, Lynnie's Juke Joint -- which debuted on his 23rd birthday [November 8th], as well as collaborating with other artist doing amazing features around the industry. [source]

Meanwhile, his latest track, Nobody -- which is available on iTunes by the way, is definitely in heavy rotation on my end.  Take a listen to it below and check out his other music here.




No comments:

Post a Comment