Friday, May 17, 2013

Guess Who's Pregnant...


...It's B!

It should come as no surprise to the BeyHive that Mrs. Beyoncé G. Knowles-Carter is pregnant yet again. With rumors flooding the blogs for quite some time now, on top of a cancelled show on her "the Mrs. Carter World Tour"; I for one was not shocked by the news at all. After finding out, I took to twitter to see what the blogs and fellow tweeters were saying about the news and I must say that I WAS BAFFLED!


As I skimmed through my tweets, I saw people saying that she was losing, she knew better, she was trying to take the spotlight away from Kelly Rowland again, and one young man even went as far as to call her selfish. SELFISH? How is fucking, I mean screwing, your husband an act of selfishness? I couldn't read anymore. 

People act as if Beyoncé doesn't have a life outside of music. The woman is married. She's already a mother of one, beautiful daughter might I add. She had countless of other projects going on as well as being on a world tour and some of you are upset at the fact that her husband didn't pull out. I'm confused... like seriously.

Besides, look at the bright side. With her being out [but please don't sleep] for at least another year, this is ample enough opportunity for other artists such as Kelly Rowland, Fantasia, and Ciara to flourish around the industry as they please. Hell, Keri Hilson might want to hop back in that studio as well. I'm just sayin'. Take advantage, man.  Take advantage.

Regardless, I am happy for her. Of course, like many of you I would have enjoyed at least a full single to hold me over, but after all she went through before the conception of little miss Blue Ivy [reference "Life Is But a Dream"], I am sure she isn't taking any chances with this bundle of joy. Think about it. Shawn isn't getting any younger and we can't have baby Blue walking around here being an only child.  Plus, anyone who knows B knows that she wants a bigger family.  You all should be happy for her.

Anywho... congratulations, B. I wish you nothing but the best and a healthy delivery.




Oh, and Monica is pregnant too.

No comments:

Post a Comment